Happy 1ndependence Day! Book this #CEBSuperSeatFest Piso sale now until June 14 for flights from Feb 1 to May 31, 2021. It’s inclusive of CEB Flexi for free rebooking up to 2x for flight changes. No promo code needed.
See the full list of destinations included in this latest promo below.
Promo period: June 12 to 14, 2020
Travel period: February 1 to May 31, 2021
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Masbate, Marinduque, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Tablas, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Virac, Zamboanga – Php1
- Clark to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa – Php1
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calbayog, Camiguin, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga – Php1
- Davao to Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, or Zamboanga – Php1
- Zamboanga to Tawi-tawi – Php1
- Manila to Bangkok, Brunei, Dubai, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Nagoya, Osaka, Seoul(Incheon), Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo (Narita) or Xiamen – Php1
- Clark to Hong Kong or Macau – Php1
Where to book cheap flights?
Visit the official website of Cebu Pacific to book your flights. You may also find and compare cheap flights by going to Skyscanner or by using the flight search below.
Where to book discounted accommodation?
Search for discounted room rates, value deals and best prices for your next accommodation with our partners.
Please like Seat Sale PH to get the latest updates on discounted flights, promo fares and seat sales.
About this Seat Sale
Promo seats are limited and subject to availability. Fares quoted are one-way base fares exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Ticket price is inclusive of 7kg hand carry baggage. Travel tax of Php1,620 for international flights from the Philippines must be paid at the airport. Promo fares are non-refundable. It is re-bookable but subject to rebooking fee plus fare difference.
Flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight. Visit www.cebupacificair.com for more information.