Have yourself a merry PISO Christmas! This ho-ho-holiday season, book flights for as low as Php 1 one-way base fare! Enjoy the lowest fare to all your favorite Cebu Pacific domestic and international destinations. No fuel surcharge!
See the full list of destinations included in this latest promo below.
Promo period: December 24 to 25, 2018
Travel period: July 1 to November 30, 2019
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Coron (Busuanga), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Tablas, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tuguegarao, Virac or Zamboanga
- Cebu to Bacolod, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calbayog, Camiguin, Boracay (Caticlan), Clark, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, Tandag or Zamboanga
- Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod, Dumaguete, Iloilo or Tagbilaran
- Clark to Boracay (Caticlan), Davao or Tagbilaran
- Davao to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Tacloban, Tagbilaran or Zamboanga
- Iloilo to General Santos or Puerto Princesa
- Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
- Manila to Bali, Bangkok, Beijing, Brunei, Dubai, Fukuoka, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Macau, Nagoya, Tokyo (Narita), Osaka, Shanghai, Siem Reap, Taipei or Xiamen
- Cebu to Hong Kong, Macau or Tokyo (Narita)
- Clark to Hong Kong or Macau
- Iloilo to Hong Kong
Book your Flights Here
Book your Accommodation Here
Search for discounted room rates, value deals and best prices for your next accommodation with our partners.
Please like Seat Sale PH to get the latest updates on discounted flights, promo fares and seat sales.
About this Seat Sale
Promo seats are limited and subject to availability. Fares quoted are one-way base fares exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Ticket price is inclusive of 7kg hand carry baggage. Travel tax of Php1,620 for international flights from the Philippines must be paid at the airport. Promo fares are non-refundable. It is re-bookable but subject to rebooking fee plus fare difference.
Flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight. Visit www.cebupacificair.com for more information.